Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wow, it's been a long time.

Hello, although I may not have any followers on this blog, it's still refreshing to see my old photography on here. That was two years ago...wow. Anyways, I have rekindled my love for baking, especially through macarons. I have a love-hate relationship with them. That is why I renamed this blog Love and Macarons. They are two of the things in my life that I absolutely adore. Moving back from San Jose was a real relief to me, since I can now always cook and bake whatever I like with no cost to me. At the dorms in San Jose State, I couldn't make anything!! There was a teeny tiny old kitchen downstairs, but it was 90% always being used, and the equipment was gross, old, and rusty. That was absolute torture to a passionate person like me. Anyways, I am so happy to make macarons. They are similar to how I feel about life. It's hard and unpredictable of what it will be like on the outside, but on the inside, it is soft, luscious, and heavenly. Haha :) I will post now solely about macarons, or any other things I love. :) After all, it's Love and Macarons!

No comments:

Post a Comment