Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Macaron Templates for my New Book!

Hi everyone, so sorry I have been not posting at all, I got even busier during the pandemic with orders, and I actually am opening a bakery soon!! Can you believe it? Please check out my Instagram for more updates www.instagram.com/macaronsbynatalie

I also am writing another book called The Complete Macarons Cookbook, with even character templates and fun flavors! Here they are :) Hope you check it out on December 28 when it's released! Please print them on 11x8.5" paper! And for the characters, you only need to have one side be the decorated side.

Polar Bear Macaron Template

Heart Macaron Template

Round Macaron Template
Reindeer Macaron Template

Ghost Macaron Template


Wedding Dress Macaron Template

Tuxedo Macaron Template



Snowman Macaron Template


Turkey Macaron Template 




Easter Egg Macaron Template










1 comment: