Saturday, January 4, 2020

Hello I am back with lots of updates :)

Hi all!

I wonder if anyone still follows me here after leaving you all hanging for 3-4 years...A LOT has happened in that time. 

I used to have a job in commercial real estate after graduating college. I worked there for 2 years, but then my macaron business became too busy and I actually made more working for myself than my job. I also released a book on amazon woohoo! :) Check it out. 

I've also really focused on character macarons, I will be soon adding some tutorials to that. :) 

Here's some examples!  






I really appreciate you guys still following me after all these years, whoever you are! I'm so sorry I haven't kept up this blog. I do keep up my instagram however, @macaronsbynatalie and www.macaronsbynatalie.com. 

Happy new year and look forward to seeing some new recipes/tutorials from me soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment